Increase your credit union's value to your members.
All the businesses who have partnered with Invest in America are providing discounts to credit union members because they are credit union members. They are enhancing the value of your credit union to your members simply by the fact they are offered. Credit union membership has never been more beneficial, whether or not your credit union's members take advantage of some or all of the discounts.
Increase your auto loan portfolio
- Of the 200,000 vehicles sold through the Invest in America program, over 161,000 have been financed through credit unions
- The auto loan market share for credit unions rose from 15% in March 2008 to more than 27% in May 2009
- In August, Dutchmen RV announced it was hiring for 50 new manufacturing jobs due to a projected sales increase. Those jobs are located in Goshen, Indiana
- In the third and fourth quarters of this year, an increase in the demand for GM vehicles will bring 1,350 GM workers back to work
- Due to the over 200,000 vehicles sold through Invest in America, $4.4 billion has been re-invested in the U.S. economy
- Extremely positive press coverage that differentiates credit unions from other financial institutions by helping support U.S. jobs and our economy
- Opportunities to educate members on credit union advantages, including lower loan rates, lower fees and better service.