Credit union members receive an exclusive 30% discount on CompleteTax's Deluxe, Premium or State program starting at just $13.95. Their basic program is FREE, plus CompleteTax is offering credit union members three additional ways to file for free:
- Unemployment Offer - Premium federal return absolutely free if you lost your job last year
- Balance Due Offer - CompleteTax federal return is free if you owe the IRS
- Competitor Offer - Premium federal return absolutely free if you filed with TurboTax, TaxACT or H&R Block online last year.
Tax Cut by H&R Block
From the world's largest tax preparation company - H&R Block offers cash back on their online Tax Cut program for your members. Credit union members will receive 11% cash back when they purchase their TaxCut Premium software or file online through Shop America.
Credit union members earn 25% cash back when they purchase FreeTaxUSA through Shop America. FreeTaxUSA offers a free basic program (subject to income and state requirements) and affordable state and deluxe federal programs.
How to Market the Tax Services Programs from Invest in America
When you promote these savings programs to your credit union members, not only is it a great way to promote the "people helping people" philosophy of your credit union, it's also the perfect opportunity for you to talk to your members about investing their tax refund into one of your savings products. Starting in January, Invest in America will have a tax services marketing campaign for you to share with your members:
- Print and display take ones in your lobby and/or at teller windows
- Print and display poster in your lobby
- Include inserts in an upcoming mailing
- Incorporate the Invest in America newsletter article in your next newsletter or on your website
- Use the Invest in America email copy to send an e-blast to your members
- Include web banners on your website's homepage
With the Invest in America tax services discounts, we hope to help credit union members save, increase credit union credit/debit card activity and promote savings products that credit union members can use for their tax returns.
Visit LoveMyCreditUnion.org for full program details and to view or download any of the above mentioned marketing materials, which will be available this month.